Sunday, July 30, 2006

St. Mary's Food & Fun Fair
More Like Love Outing

Went for mass in the morning, and coincidentally, the priest kept mentioning the importance of faith, hope and LOVE. He also mentioned perseverence and gratitude. After mass, met tim, john, val, mikel and gen outside at the piazza, and went straight to the dunking area. Ryan agreed to get dunked if we managed to gather at least 15 of the confirmants. So we started a frantic call of everyone who we had seen and asked them to come. Well, finally we managed to, and randall, at the third ball, dunked ryan. Jolanta arrived at this point. Then later ryan asked amanda to be dunked too, since she was wearing shorts. Obviously she got wet too. I wonder how she managed to go for mass later on. Lucky I decided to wear jeans... Okay. Fast Forward. Have to study now... Yes later, later, we took a bus to civil service club, and went bowling. Whoa tim is pro man. Well a famous quote helped mikel to strike: "the aim of the game is not to go for the gutter, but the center". And he managed to strike. Amazing. I think val and I make a good tack team. I was left with one pin in my lane, so she helped me spare, and I helped her.. erm.. knock seven pins down. Well, teamwork is important.

While going for lunch at west mall, met this guy along the way who said his wife was at kk hospital, needed money for taxi down cause he only had 20 cents. And I believed him. I think tim did also, and we were about to take our wallets out. Lucky gen said she met him before and he had said exactly the same thing, just that it was his mother and his father who was in hosp or something like that, so we just walked off. What a cheat. He sounded convincing.

Ate at Sakae. I told erm, a lame joke and almost got beaten up... By mikel. Well, there was nothing better to do at while waiting for our table right? At lunch, tim splashed some sauce on his shirt. Later on that happened to john as well. Deja vu! john needed to leave early, so we quickly got the waiter to help us take a group photo.

Then we walked to the bus interchange, and yes, obviously, took bus home. Oh yes, and gen was very interested to know more about some fallen tree near church, don't know why.

Took bus. Reached home. Feeling like I should have stayed longer.

Now, homework beckons, study calls, and I still have my LLTC journal to complete.

Thanks everyone for all the fun today! Back to school now!

Love rocks!

No comments: