Received feedback on the store cleaning about myself in general.
I have to be more decisive and clear with my instructions. I also have to be more firm when getting people to do something. I have to set time limits. Set a target. Be more strict. I also have to be more alert.
Yes, I agree. Although its not in my habit to scold people, there is a time for everything. Maybe with scolding then people will realise what has to be done in a period of time. Maybe then will they take me seriously. I must change to be a person more firm when something needs to be done. That means I must be less of a joker than before.
With regards to being more alert, thats something that I have to constantly remind myself about. But then I think my lack of alertness that day was probably because of insufficient sleep the day before. What with the scouts dinner ending near to 11.00pm. But then again, yes, being alert something I need to be. How to change in this matter of aspect? I don't really know how, maybe just constantly reminding myself would be a effective start.
No comments:
Post a Comment